Surgeons routinely refer post-surgical patients to our physical therapists to help them recover strength, function and mobility.
Our therapists provide one-on-one, evidence-based physical therapy treatment sessions to help facilitate your recovery and return to activities of daily living (ADLs), work, recreational activities and even competitive sports.
The rehabilitative process depends on the injury and type of surgery. We help patients recover and rehabilitate from a variety of orthopedic post-operative procedures, including:
- JOINT REPLACEMENTS - of the knee, hip, ankle and shoulder
- LIGAMENT REPAIRS AND RECONSTRUCTION - including those of the knee, elbow and ankle
- ARTHROSCOPIC KNEE SURGERIES - including meniscal repairs, micro-fracturing, ACL and MACI cartilage repair, meniscectomies
- TENDON REPAIRS – including rotator cuff, quadriceps, patella, achilles and biceps tendons
- ARTHROSCOPIC HIP SURGERIES - such as labral repairs
- ARTHROSCOPIC SHOULDER SURGERIES – rotator cuff repairs, labral repairs, biceps tenodesis, sub-acromial debridement,
- NERVE RELEASES - including cubital, radial, tarsal and carpal tunnels